|Chantilly, VA based software product company has an immediate openings for a Drupal Lead / Drupal Architect. Be a part of a growing company that is known as the #1 RedHat partner and takes pride is having the most innovative technologies in the DC Metro area. The company specializes in Cloud, Enterprise Service Bus, Enterprise Messaging, SOA, Identity Management Business Rules Management Systems, and Rich Web.
All candidates MUST be local and either a US Citizen or a Green-card Holder.
- No Corp-to-Corp arrangements.
What you need:
- 7+ years of software development experience including in-depth experience with
and knowledge of at least one object oriented language such as Java
- Deep server side experience including PHP scripting and one or more of the
following: MySQL, web/RESTful services development, service oriented architecture,
MVC and related design patterns
- Drupal development skills and experience, including module and theme
library such as jQuery
- Agile development experience.
- HTML 5 experience
- Drupal Commons experience
- Experience with cloud computing (i.e. Acquia, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine
- Experience with Google APIs
- Experience with mobile browser based app development
What you will be doing?
- Develop and maintain Drupal based web sites and applications
- Migrate existing sites/apps to Drupal
- Develop integration strategies for non-CMS/Drupal based web sites/apps
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the software engineering, IT, and customer staff
to help define requirements, plan development, and deliver solutions
- Take development lead level ownership of projects and manage projects as
- Provide thought leadership in one or more technical areas such as Drupal web
development, server side development, service oriented architectures, performance
tuning, Google Apps integration, web security, SEO, etc.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance - AT no cost to you!
- 401K - 8.5% match!!!!
- Flex hours and a casual environment
- Vacation, sick days, and floating days