All candidates MUST be local.
US Citizen or Green-Card ONLY!
What you will need?
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Proven ability to take an idea from the drawing board to the website, and refine over several iterations
- Experience working with version control
- Ability to write clean and valid XHTML and CSS
- Define the direction of several B to B web-based media products, alongside a high-traffic, consumer-facing.
- Responsible for the continued maintenance and improvement of existing products along with the development of new features and capabilities.
- Work with all personnel key to the business, including management, vendors, designers, and developers. As a small enterprise, teamwork is vital to their success.
- Write software and work collaboratively with the existing team, and will contribute directly to defining the direction of our core products.
- Define the direction of the company's overall technology infrastructure, with emphasis on the continued maintenance and development of features for their core products, including the public site.
- Performance, scalability, maintenance, and new feature development.
What is in it for you?
- Casual environment
- Health benefits
- Vacation, sick days, etc.
- Opportunity for significant growth